Over 2 active public notices online. 0 in the last month
Your Public Notices
< Back to previous page

Town and Country Planning Development Management Procedure England Order 2015
Derby City Council
Notice in effect from 14 September 2018 until 19 September 2018

Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015 NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION Proposed development at: 3 Vicarage Road, Mickleover, Derby, Derbyshire, DE3 0EA Take notice that application is being made by: J&N Property Ltd For planning permission to: Description of proposed development Extension of existing ground floor commercial unit and 1st floor residential unit to create a larger commercial unit and an additional residential unit at first floor. The proposals include the change of use of the ground floor of the building which is currently a veterinary practice (use class sui generis) and to include classes A1, A2, A3, A4, D1 along with Sui Generis. Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted: Derby City Council, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice. Signatory Mr Chris Bayliss Date 28-08-2018 Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease. Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: the grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure. ‘Owner’ means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years. ‘Tenant’ means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land. TM Ref: 901262308-01
Note: Comments are only visible to other website users. They will not be reviewed by the Local Authority.

Contact Us

To place a public notice, you need to contact your local newspaper in which the notice needs to appear. If you are unsure if we publish your local newspaper, Click on the links below:


General Enquires:

For general enquires about the site contact us:

01227 907972