Over 1,378 active public notices online. 2,532 in the last month
Your Public Notices
< Back to previous page

Knowsley Council
Notice in effect from 15 July 2017 until 22 July 2017

KNOWSLEY METROPOLITAN BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) (HUYTON HEY ROAD, HUYTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF DRIVING) (EXCEPT FOR ACCESS) ORDER 2017 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to enable essential bridge maintenance works to be carried out on Huyton Hey Road, Huyton (“the Works”) and in order to facilitate traffic management, Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council made the above named Order under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (“the Order”), The effect of this Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles (except emergency services) including pedal cycles from proceeding along a section of Huyton Hey Road, from its junction with Victoria Road to its junction with St John’s Road. The diversion route for vehicular traffic by the Order which will be clearly signposted will be via St John’s Road, A5080 Tarbock Road, Archway Road, Lathom Road, Huyton Hey Road and vice versa. The Order came into force on Friday 14th July 2017 and will have a maximum duration of 18 months. It is anticipated that the works will take place on Sunday 16th July 2017, between the hours of 09:00 to 15:30. If all the necessary work is completed within a shorter period, this Order shall cease to have effect at the end of that shorter period. Exemptions will be provided in the Order to permit reasonable access to properties, so far as it is practical without interference with the execution of the said work and for works vehicles, any vehicle used in connection with the police, fire or ambulance purposes and anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform. Dated the 15th July 2017 Mike Harden Chief Executive TM Ref: 225195552-01
Note: Comments are only visible to other website users. They will not be reviewed by the Local Authority.

Contact Us

To place a public notice, you need to contact your local newspaper in which the notice needs to appear. If you are unsure if we publish your local newspaper, Click on the links below:


General Enquires:

For general enquires about the site contact us:

0161 444 9879