LONDON BOROUGH OF EALING
DENEHURST GARDENS W3 CLOSURE TO THROUGH TRAFFIC
The Ealing (Prescribed Routes) (No.*) Traffic Order 201*
The Ealing (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Area) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*
The Ealing (Free Parking Places) (No. 1, 2014) (Amendment No.*) Order 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Ealing Council, propose to make the above-mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985.
2. The general effect of the Prescribed Route Order would be to close by means of bollards Denehurst Gardens at its junction with Uxbridge Road to vehicular Traffic other than pedal cycles. The no motor vehicle prohibition at the Gunnersbury Lane junction would be revoked.
3. The general effect of the Parking and Waiting Orders would be to remove one stop and shop free parking bay in Denehurst Gardens (near Uxbridge Road) and replace it with waiting restrictions applying at any time in the length of road specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
4. Enquiries about the proposal can be made by e-mail to Highwayservices@ealing.gov.uk or by telephoning the Ealing Council Project Engineer on 0208 825 9126.
5. The proposed Orders, other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders including plans, are available by e-mail from Highwayservices@ealing.gov.uk or by inspection at Customer Services Reception, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road W5 2HL between 9:00am and 4:45pm on Monday to Friday, until 6 weeks have elapsed from the date on which either the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders.
6. Any objections or other representations about any of the proposed Orders should be sent in writing by e-mail to Highwayservices@ealing.gov.uk or by post to Highways Service, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road W5 2HL, quoting reference ORD 4027 until the 10th March 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made and should include the address of the author.
Dated 17th February 2017
Assistant Director of Highways Service
(The officer appointed for this purpose)
(No waiting at any time)
The east side, between a point 7 metres south of the southern kerb-line of Uxbridge Road and a point 12.80 metres south of that kerb-line.
TM Ref: 225147485-01